Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A new Facebook game...

My friend Summer introduced me to a fun game on Facebook which I think will lead to all sorts of new Dungeon of the Past posts.  The game is called SongPop, and it's basically like the old game show, Name That Tune.

You hear samples of songs from different genres and try to guess the name of the song or the artist.  You earn coins so that you can buy new categories.  The more you play, the more songs you unlock for each category.  The faster you identify each song, the more points you earn.  Summer and I are pretty well matched, which makes it fun to play with her.  We are equally strong in several categories, but there are others that she's better at than I am.

It helps to have a speedy modem when you play this game, since you're timed on how quickly you react.  Summer lost several games at first because her Internet connection was slower than mine.  When she switched computers, she became a lot harder to beat!

I recommend SongPop.  It's a lot of fun, especially for music fans wanting to kill some time.  Check it out if you're on Facebook!




This isn't me and Summer; it's just some random YouTube user...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.