Thursday, October 24, 2013

With you, I'm born again...



The guy singing with me on this song has a gorgeous voice.  I found him last night by chance and recorded another with him...



Actually, I found "Cruisin'" first, then decided on the above encore, which I think went better because I am a lot more familiar with that song.

I love it when I find people who can sing.  Making music online is turning out to be a very rewarding way to pass time.  Yesterday, I discovered that a few of my YouTube videos have started to pick up earnings.  Really, they have earned 11 cents, but that's 11 cents I didn't have before and never expected to make.  And after awhile, as I have found with Epinions, those pennies can add up.  My first month on Epinions, I made 19 cents.  10 years later, that 19 cents has amassed to over $11,000.  I know I spent as much or more buying the products to review to make that cash, but it's still money I wouldn't have had if I hadn't bothered to write.  And I would have bought the stuff anyway.

So... on that note, here's yesterday's video.



This video is different, because it's actual video and not just photos.  I left the soundtrack in and added a vocal track.  My singing voice is probably nicer than my speaking voice, especially since I usually say gross things when I'm speaking.  Somehow this song matched the action pretty well... It made Bill tear up, but then MacGregor was his dog, really...  I miss him.  It's good to hear his houndy bark again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.