Monday, June 23, 2014

The Boone Sisters...

Cherry, Debby, Laury, and Lindy sing "Don't Dream of Anybody But Me" at a party.



They have nice voices.  They should take it on the road!



Here's Cherry and daughter Kevyn singing in church…



And here are the Boone Sisters singing an ABBA song back in their prime…  "Hasta Mañana" is a weird enough song by Swedish popstars, but it's a little weirder from Pat Boone's girls.  They do a nice job with the harmonies, though.



And Pat with two daughters, Debby and Lindy…

I love YouTube.

4 comments:

  1. I still think they're all mind-f8**** and Laury has an ego even bigger than "You Light Up My Life" could have been had it been sung by Karen Carpenter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? You think Laury's ego is bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I meant Debby. Laury's relatively humble. I heard she's an English teacher.

    And what about that security guard at the photo shoot? You'd think they were important.

    is Cherry still Roman Catholic? I couldn't tell from the church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what I thought you meant. The cop seems very New York, though the Boones obviously had no issues posing for photos. They're probably glad people still care.

      I think she is still Catholic, but I could be wrong.

      Delete

Comments on older posts will be moderated.