Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What the hell is so interesting about Mindi Carpenter?

I haven't updated this blog in awhile.  I haven't found any crap from the past worthy enough to immortalize on this blog.  Nevertheless, I'm still getting hits out the wazoo lately.  For some reason, people are fascinated by my post about Mindi Carpenter.

Mindi is Richard Carpenter's third child.  She sings.  No, she doesn't sound like her famous Aunt Karen.  Yes, she does cover Carpenters' songs.  From what I can tell, she's very poised and game and she no doubt gets a lot of comparisons to Karen.  Although I am careful to remind everyone that I have no idea what being Mindi is like, nor do I know her personally, as a fellow human being, I can only guess that the comparisons to Karen must get old.

Anyway, over the past few days, I've been getting a lot of hits on my post about Mindi.  Sometimes, they seem to be from people legitimately interested.  Other times, I just don't know.


I don't think she has a bad voice.  It's got a theatrical character to it... but she's no Karen.

Apparently, people are fascinated by Mindi.  My post about her is far and away the most popular one on this blog, followed closely by my posts about Karen.  

Anyway...  I don't know what is so interesting about this young woman.  It's not like she's even a particularly famous celebrity child.  I'm going to have to scout for some new material so I can get people reading something other than my Mindi Carpenter post.

9 comments:

  1. I stumbled over your blog just wanting to hear Mindi's voice. I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she's no Karen I just think Richard is just trying to make her famous but I don't think it's gonna work there's nothing exciting about her let's move on please to the next blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Mindi has a beautiful voice singing this song and yes, she has the smoothness and richness in her voice much like her Aunt Karen, at least singing this song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I disagree, but each to their own.

      Delete
  4. I mean, she's ok. But I really don't know why anyone would get out of their seat to go listen to her. Pretty plain and pedestrian in truth. Nothing to see here folks.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is he trying to reincarnate his sister through his daughter yes her voice is OK but Karen was exceptionally talented

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated.