Thursday, November 2, 2017

U Stink But I Love U

Wow... a true blast from the past.  I literally haven't thought of this song since 1989 or so.  For some reason, the chorus popped into my head...  So here it is.  Mucky Pup's very unique addition to the music of my youth.


Rotten.

I got a kick out of the video because it's introduced by Adam Curry, an MTV veejay.  I guess this band came to fame because the creator of the Bloom County comic strip was a fan and made them the house band, Billy and the Boingers.

Well... I'm not sure they had much more going on beyond this.  Looking at their YouTube channel, I see a few more videos that came out in the 90s.  Moreover, I'm pretty sure I was introduced to this by my ex best friend, who watched a lot more MTV than I did.  But it's kind of fun listening to it again after all these years.  Damn... I am getting old.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated.